Guys, earlier this week I joined a new affiliate program and I just felt the need to tell my blogging friends about it.
Surprisingly, joining has been one of those things that just had PERFECT timing. You see, normally when I join an affiliate program it’s a pretty good match with what I do and what I think my audience needs. But this program is just perfect.
What am I talking about?
Well, you all know that I have been very in and out with the blog. I go too hard and get overwhelmed, or I just up and quit for a while. I struggle to find balance (still learning) between raising a little stinker and putting my blogging business into full gear.
I tend to get a ton of ideas and go full out, then burn myself out and feel the need to scale wayyy back.
I have been so overwhelmed by blogging in general that I decided that instead of just quitting, I need to hunker down and write a TON so that when I need to take breaks, I can. So that’s just what I did this past week. I wrote and scheduled out posts for the next month and a half, which is a lot since I try to post 2x per week. This new strategy has been helping me be a little less drastic with my actions, and I’d say that so far it’s been a success.
But it’s inevitable that we all feel a little burnt out or overwhelmed by this whole blogging thing from time to time.
There’s a lot of up-front time and opportunity cost involved in building a blog + brand. Traffic is a huge waiting game too. There are just so many small details to work on and the blogging game is just never-ending.
We all just want to see some sort of success to keep us going, keep us motivated.
And there’s nothing wrong with that.
This week as I’ve been preparing to scale back and hope everything runs smoothly while I take a break, I was super excited to see that my new affiliate program, Ultimate Bundles, totally gets ME. If you’re a blogger who wants to join the program, you can do it with this link. 🙂
I was getting ready to write a post about the super great stuff in the current bundle, “The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit,” when I noticed this graphic in the marketing materials:
Gosh, isn’t that perfect?
In talking to other bloggers and moms, I KNOW that I’m not the only one that starts to have a love-hate relationship with my blog. In all of the different stages of blogging, we all get overwhelmed. I was overwhelmed (but excited) when I was learning how to blog, and now I am overwhelmed with the pressure to make tons of money and see tons of traffic. I just thought that this bundle and it’s message is perfect.
Because yes, I get overwhelmed.
Yes – I want to love my blog.
And yes – I want to make more money.
Who doesn’t? I am not the blogger that’s here to pretend that it’s easy. You don’t make money in a snap. But if you could be making money and setting your own hours in the next few months, why wouldn’t you? If it could help your family in one way or another, why wouldn’t you blog?
But in order to blog and do it well, we have to find a balance that allows us to continue to grow.
Take it from me. I love blogging. Then I hate how it’s running my life. Then I love it again. The cycle continues.
But the longer I stick to it, the more sure I am that I need to be doing it. And the more balance I find.
When you’re feeling overwhelmed with blogging, are you like that?
By now I’ve learned a few things about how to avoid getting overwhelmed with blogging.
- Plan a computer-free day at least once per week
- Think about what you’d like to accomplish before you open your computer (to avoid mindless work)
- Set goals and priorities to stay on track
- Keep learning new things and trying different strategies
- Stay open to different things – don’t hold on too tight to deadlines and goals if it gets disappointing when you don’t reach them
- Don’t compare yourself to bloggers who are making 6 figures all the dang time
- Keep track of your success, big or small so that you can look back and remember how far you’ve come
As you can see, I’ve had my fair share of ups and downs in the blogging world. I want to love my blog and make more money with it, so I’m so glad that Ultimate Bundles is addressing that, making me feel a little more normal. They are taking away that sense of being overwhelmed with blogging with their super blogging bundle because they totally get it. I totally get it too, guys! You’re not alone!
This bundle has OVER $3,500 worth of courses, ebooks, and printables to help you see that success that you’ve been craving. We’re talking about EVERYTHING you need to make a clear plan, strategize without feeling like you’re working aimlessly, and start to monetize effectively. Seriously. This bundle is everything. Here’s what’s included:
General Blogging Stuff:
- Blogging Roadmap: The Simple Method for Creating A Profitable Blog by WellnessMama ($97.00)
- Building a Framework: The Ultimate Blogging Handbook Master Package by Abby Lawson ($75.00)
- Everything But the Posts: Tips, Advice, and Templates From a Blogger Who Has Been in Your Shoes by Becca Ludlum ($7.99)
- Launch Your Dream Blogger’s Bundle by Natalie Joy ($81.00)
- The Foundation Series by Kirsten Oliphant ($49.00)
- The Knowtbook: In-Depth Notes for Online Business by Amy Lynn Andrews ($24.00)
- The Must-Have Guide to Blogging by Kayla Aimee ($17.00)
- Asana for Bloggers by Matthew Giovanisci ($25.00)
- Blog Buddies Planner Pages & Calling Cards by Mollie Johanson ($8.00)
- Creating and Maintaining an Editorial Calendar by Angie Holden ($19.99)
- Productivity Guide for Bloggers by Ruth Soukup ($97.00)
- The Balanced Blog Planner by Amy Blevins ($49.00)
- The Ultimate Freelancer Tax Guide by Caitlin Pyle ($9.99)
- The Ultimate Unoffical Dropbox Guide by Jason Glaspey ($29.00)
- Time Management Mama by Beth Anne Schwamberger ($5.99)
Social Media Help:
- Facebook Live Bully by Dave Anderson ($37.00)
- FB Ads for Beginners by Beth Anne Schwamberger ($75.00)
- Growing With Groups by Val Geisler ($97.00)
- InstaValuable :: Grow Your Instagram Basic Course by Myquillyn Smith ($97.00)
- Pinaffiliate Masterclass by Adeline Ganley ($97.00)
- Pinterest Traffic Secrets by Bob Lotich ($149.00)
- Snapchat for Influencers by Amy Bellgardt & Jessi Sanfilippo ($9.99)
- Social Media Marketing Workbook and Planner: How to Master Engagement in 15 Minutes a Day by Dwainia Grey ($27.00)
- Stop Guessing: Your Step by Step Guide to Creating a Social Media Strategy by Jenn Herman ($9.99)
- Strategies Worth Sharing eBook & Workbook by Brittany Ann ($30.00)
- Triple Your Twitter by Helene Sula ($127.00)
Product Creation Help:
- Blog To Book: A Guide to Building Your Blog Business Through eBooks and Paperbacks by P.R. Newton ($7.99)
- Building a Business: How to Dream, Plan, Make, Sell, and Share Your Online Shop by Maggie Whitley & Elise Blaha Cripe ($12.00)
- Delight: The Digital Biz Owner’s Guide To Creating A Pro Client + Customer Service Plan by Erika Madden ($11.00)
- E-Course Creation 101 by Chantel Klassen ($97.00)
- Formatting e-Books for Writers by Susan K. Stewart ($2.99)
- From Idea to eBook by Mandi Ehman ($37.00)
- Get Them Excited to Buy: Step-by-Step Guide for Converting Just Looking to Just Bought by Kelly Thorne Gore ($27.00)
- How to Start Publishing for Kindle by Jeff Goins ($47.00)
- Blog Beautiful: 50 Tips + Fixes to Make Your Blog Glow by Marianne Manthey ($24.00)
- HTML and CSS Crash Course by Sarah Eggers ($129.00)
- Sticky Blogging SEO: Climb to the Top With This 21-Day Course by Kelly Holmes ($99.00)
- What the Tech? A Guide to Ease Your Technical Blogging Frustrations by Lesley Clavijo ($75.00)
- You Have a Blog, Now What? Tips for Non-Techie Bloggers by Maria Davis ($19.00)
- Eat Pretty Things: Your Guide to Food Photography by Trisha Hughes ($29.00)
- Lazy Girl’s Guide to Lightroom: Easy Photo Editing for Bloggers by Beth Bryan ($97.00)
- Photoshop Your Biz: Learn Photoshop & Design On Your Own Schedule by Holly McCaig ($79.00)
- Systematize Your Branding by Indigo Colton and Kaitlyn Kessler ($49.00)
Blog Growth Strategies:
- 17 Strategies I Used to Go from 17K to 350K+ Pageviews in 9 Months by Lena Gott ($25.00)
- List Building Jumpstart by Laura Smith ($147.00)
- Networking Tips to Take Your Business to the Next Level by Natalie Cutler-Welsh ($19.00)
- Primp My Post by Angie Nelson ($17.00)
- Rave: Turn Your Online Followers Into Fans by Allison Marshall ($149.00)
- Content Cookbook by Prerna Malik ($199.00)
- Done-For-You Blog Content Creation Kit by Tanya Peterson ($47.00)
- Heart of Your Business Video Training by Adera Angelucci ($47.50)
- Podcasters Secret Weapon: Ultimate Podcaster Launch Guide by Luis Congdon ($9.00)
- Simple Podcasting by Joe Pardo ($69.99)
- Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers: The Fundamentals by Tasha Agruso ($75.00)
- Affiliate Marketing Secrets & Strategies by Katie Hornor ($47.00)
- BloggerRevolution™ Sponsored Content Master Guide: How to Pitch, Create & Nail Sponsored Content Every Time by Bonnie LaVell ($279.00)
- Brands Are Looking For YOU! by Karen Lee ($14.99)
- How to Move from Blog to Business by Caz and Craig Makepeace ($67.00)
- Launch Your Speaking Ministry by Sheila Wray Gregiore ($79.00)
- Monetize45 by Tabitha Philen ($149.00)
- PR + Marketing for Bloggers by Kaelah Flynn ($25.00)
- The Concise Guide to Blogging for Business Growth by Ling Wong ($27.00)
PLUS TONS OF FREEBIES
- First month AGhosted Solo FREE with FREE site transfer, FREE site transfer back within the first month (no questions asked) and FREE site speed assessment from Agathon ($405.00)
- 1 month unlimited plan FREE from Beacon ($29.00)
- 1 month B-Team Membership FREE from Bloguettes ($29.00)
- 3000 pins FREE from Board Booster ($30.00)
- 2 months FREE from ConvertKit ($58.00)
- 1 year digital membership FREE from iBlog Magazine ($70.00)
- 2500 FREE credits from Mouseflow ($29.00)
- Any theme or plugin with one year of premium support and updates for $19 from MyThemeShop ($50.00)
- 2 months blogger level FREE from NinjaOutreach ($98.00)
- 2 months FREE from Send Owl ($78.00)
- 2 months pro level FREE from Stencil ($30.00)
- 1 month FREE from The Company Project ($27.00)
- 2 FREE exclusive fonts from The Hungry JPEG ($30.00)
- 3 months business package FREE from Thinkific ($237.00)
- 1 year FREE from VaultPress ($99.00)
- 2 months individual package FREE from Viraltag ($48.00)
I really don’t even have to tell you how incredible of a bundle this is if you’ve taken a look at the list. This is an investment that would be ridiculous to pass up! I am so excited to grab it and I am SO ready to be done with blogger overwhelm.
If you’re a blogger, join me in this affiliate program, snag the bundle, and let’s enjoy our blogs together!
Leave A Comment