READY TO TAKE THE BLOGGING WORLD BY STORM?
Save yourself long hours of research and get your blog started with a BANG! The Bold Beginnings eBook is designed to help you do just that.
Bold Beginnings is loaded with useful, actionable steps and strategies to help you get started and start building a successful blogging business.
Bold Beginnings is:
- Comprehensive – starting with the setup of your blog
- Actionable – giving you tons of steps and strategies to start driving traffic to your blog
- Simplified – written with new bloggers in mind
Actionable, Affordable, and Powerful
Skip the confusion. Learn quickly. Have it all in one place.
WHAT DOES THE BOLD BEGINNINGS EBOOK INCLUDE?
- Over 100 pages of information and printable worksheets to help you start and grow your blog.
- Explanations of common blogging lingo + terminology
- Effective + actionable social media strategies
- Step-by-step instructions on how to set up your blog
- Branding and niche help
- Blog monetization strategies and explanations
- Tons of other blogging information!
LEARN THE STRATEGIES I USE TO TAKE NEW BLOGS FROM ZERO TO 30,000+ MONTHLY PAGE VIEWS IN LESS THAN THREE MONTHS.
Here’s what other’s are saying about Bold Beginnings:
“Chantal has written a great guide for the new blogger. Her writing style is easy to read and full of action steps that will help beginners to create and build their blog. I have been blogging for a few months, but found some new tricks in the chapter on starting a blog. I found the chapter on Social Media to have awesome tips that I hadn’t read other places. And the Growth Strategies will keep me busy for a few weeks! If you are thinking of starting a blog get this book first and start strong!”
Bold Beginnings was such an asset to my blog. It contained so much detailed information, yet it was an easy read. The information contained in this book was very helpful and Chantal explained everything in steps so that even a novice blogger like myself could follow along. I was able implement some of the action items as I read along (i.e., adding plug ins, changing my Pinterest board, etc.).
When I started my blog, only about a month ago, I had no idea how much would go into it. I came to point where I felt stuck because I didn’t know what else to do. After reading this book I have a clear direction and know exactly what I need to do to improve my blog, increase my followers and start making some money from blogging. I only wish I had read her book before I even started my blog. It truly is, “everything you need to know to start your blog with a bang”.